Sunday, February 1, 2015

#1 A new start.

So I've tried to do two blogs before but they never quite worked out the way I wanted. I don't know what happened but they just kind of fizzled out and I eventually stopped posting. This time I'm going to do things a little different and make this stick and share something I'm very passionate about, my photography. 

This past week some really exciting things are happening and will continue to happen in my photographic adventures and I want to share it with anyone who likes good images and the occasional funny story. I will post daily one image along with brief story about that photo. It may be something new or maybe something old but always a new image. 

Hopefully this will be a successful adventure so be sure to check back tomorrow for the first of some good photography. 

Chris 


No comments:

Post a Comment